Grace Lutheran School’s interscholastic sports program is primarily designed for students in Grades 5-8.
During their participation on various competitive teams student athletes are expected to:
- Exemplify Christian sportsmanship through fair play
- Use their God given talents to their best ability
- Realize their dependence on and display cooperation with their teammates
- Realize they are creating the foundations for a lifelong enjoyment of sports
- Consider the success of the team above their individual accomplishments
- Recognize that their actions as team members also help to establish a more personal relationship with their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
The athletic director, the coaches, and the administration of Grace Lutheran School are united in their efforts to help all students achieve the aforementioned goals. Their efforts, with the Spirit’s guidance, will assure a setting in which the student athletes’ talents will be recognized, developed, and utilized in a Christian manner which will serve to enrich the lives of both spectators and participants.
|2011||Varsity Boys Track
JV Boys Soccer
|2009||JV Girls Volleyball
JV Boys Flag Football
|2008||Lutheran State Champions – Varsity Boys Soccer
Varsity Boys Flag Football
Varsity and JV Girls Track
|2007||Varsity Boys Volleyball|
|2006||Varsity Boys Flag Football
JV Girls Volleyball
|2005||Varsity Boys Golf
JV Boys Basketball
Both Junior Varsity and Varsity programs are offered for Grace Lutheran School students.
- Boy’s Soccer
- Girl’s Volleyball
- Boy’s & Girl’s Basketball
- Boy’s Golf
- Girl’s Soccer
- Boy’s Flag Football
- Boys & Girls Track
- Girl’s Cheerleading/Dance
The school is a member of the Central Florida Lutheran Athletics Association (CFLAA) and competes at the middle school level Lutheran schools from around the Central Florida area.